End-to-end Grant Management
ProGrant handles the broader requirements of grant management including:
- Budgeting and PlanningTop-to-bottom and ground up project planning
- KPI Setting and MonitoringTrack performance Vs target with at-a-glance dashboards
- Procurement, Spend and Cashflow ControlMaximise value for money and drive collaborative procurement
- Project and Programme ManagementManage all your projects in one place, removing data silos
- Real Time ReportingProvide evidence backed analysis internally and externally
- Rapid Global Access Light IT footprint means rapid rollout and whole organisation adoption
Why do you need Grant Management Software?
The grant funding landscape for organisations like yours has changed dramatically in recent years. High profile cases have focused on the lack of transparency of funds, bribery and corruption; the result being a degree of consolidation in the number of major funders and greater demand for visibility.
The spotlight is on NGOs and major international charities to ensure you can not only account for every penny given to you, but also prove:
- maximum return on investment
- maximum percentage hitting front line delivery
- maximum cost effectiveness
- a track record of effective grant management
Attract More Funds
Whilst there is increased scrutiny on restricted funds there has also been a step change in the value of grants that Governments and major donors are willing to offer – so the prize for getting it right is far greater and more beneficial for those you seek to help and support.
Across the sector you all face the same issues in responding to this challenge, but at ProGrant we know that the way effectiveness is measured cannot be a standard set of rules or formulae applied to all NGOs and international charities as their business models and raison d’etres are completely different.
More Than Accounting
Many accounting software applications and ERP software solutions will say they can help you handle grants and restricted funds, but our experience suggests these systems can only manage the money in, money out aspect and we know grant management goes far deeper.
Your organisation is truly unique and therefore needs a grant management solution that can reflect this uniqueness, whether that is in the initial programme development and budgeting or the ongoing spend, analysis and reporting cycle.
Visibility & Transparency
As well as providing drillable data for accountability and traceability of funds, the reporting and business intelligence tracks performance of programmes by project. ProGrant links your organisations key performance indicators, funds and projects and delivers data via a series of dashboards and/or configurable reports.
So if you want to take control of grants, projects and programmes across your organisation, contact us today to find out more.